Laguna Niguel California

About Laguna Niguel

Laguna Niguel, CA is situated in the Orange County section of California. US Census reports as of 2000 stated that the land has a population of over 60,000 people. The US Census reports also recorded the city of Laguna Niguel as covering 14.7 square miles of land, with less than 1% of it being water. The ethnic makeup of Laguna Niguel consists of over 86% of populates being White Americans, over 10% are Hispanics, more than 7% are Asians and a little over 1% are African Americans. The remaining percentages are a combined group of Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, and other races just under 8%. The climate within Laguna Niguel is very warm. The city rarely ever gets cold, although it has experienced a recorded record low of 21 degrees over 50 years ago. The city's recorded high has been as much as 108 degrees at one point. On average, however, highs in the city are typically around 70-80 degrees, with average lows of 59-67 degrees.

Laguna Nigel's government system consists of city council members and a mayor whom is chosen by those council members. There are 5 council members in total and each serve terms of four years in office. Laguna Niguel is rich with beautiful scenery and attractions for all to see. There are 33 parks and recreation facilities in the city of Laguna Niguel, including the famous Yosemite Park. Others include Seminole Park, Pooch Park, La Plata Park, and many more. To get to Laguna Niguel, one must travel along interstate 5 if coming from out of state. State routes near the city include US 1, which is west of the city and runs along the line of the state. It is also a great way to get to Laguna Beach. Other routes include US 73 just north of the city and US 74 just east, which runs into interstate 5.One whom may be searching for a full list of activities and places to visit can search through the Laguna Niguel ,CA pages or the Laguna Niguel ,CA business directory for a complete listing of other amenities within the city.

Advertisement

  • Restaurants

  • Spa & Beauty

  • Shopping

  • Bars & Clubs

Advertisement

National Deals | View All »

  • Save | 53% Provided by Zozi

    Learn To Play The Guitar With Three Private Lessons

    View deal »
  • Save | 84% Provided by Zozi

    Fun & Fitness - 1 Month Of TRX Strength Classes

    View deal »
  • Save | 44% Provided by Zozi

    Polo For All - A One Hour Private Polo Lesson

    View deal »

Advertisement

Advertisement